Job Title: OFFICE WARDEN
Duty Station: Hay Alandalus, Tripoli, Libya.
Job Description: This position, within the Security and Safety Team, is responsible for the reception and security of the STACO building and property within, at all times.
Major Duties/Tasks (day-to-day tasks & activities)
• Ensure all visitors sign into the visitor’s book and are issued a guest pass
• Conduct regular and extensive patrols of STACO premises.
• Flexible with work shift hours (8 hrs or 12 hrs).
• Keep a physical presence at front desk lobby at all times.
• Send daily shift report to Security Manager at the end of the shift.
• Conduct hand over of duties before the end of every shift.
• Greet visitors, answer phones, route calls, take messages, handle inquiries, CCTV system & GPS system.
• Monitoring of the movements of STACO personnel and visitors.
• Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) at all times.
• Respond to any additional instructions and training from your line managers in relation to your duties.
Required Qualifications (minimum education, background, experience, skills)
• High school diploma.
• 2+ years of relevant experience in the field of security or office warden position.
• Excellent written and verbal English and Arabic skills.
• Ability to handle and meet deadlines of multiple assignments.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Good team player capable of working under minimum supervision to achieve superior results.
TO APPLY: We look forward to receive your CV by email to: email@example.com
THE POSITION YOUR APPLYING FOR HAS TO BE SUBJECTED IN YOUR EMAIL OTHERWISE YOUR CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.